When I talk about building loyalty with your podcast, NOBODY trumps Keith and the Girl. This dynamic duo produces an HOUR of great content FIVE days a week. That is an aggressive amout of content, and it’s funny. Here are some snippets from their story.
1. Keith was a comic, and Chemda was a singer working childrens parties.
2. They have outgrown their printing “one CD at a time” system.
3. They maintain a forum on there website. This is no small feat. Many podcasters start forums, and many fail. Not only do they have a forum, but they have a THRIVING forum.
4. They released a book. Its very rare for authors to sell any number of copies, Keith and Girl went through their first printing requiring a second printing (for those not into the world of being an author, this is unheard of for people who are no named Steven King, or Harry Potter).
5. The now have a premium version of their podcast that sells their massive back catalog.
They didn’t have the best equipment, but have since upgraded their equipment. They have learned to call on people who know what they are doing so they can focus on the content.